2009/4/19 Linly <[email protected]>:
>
> No further progress since the day I post this. :) It seems needing php
> to finish the problems.
>
> The trick of the idea is transform the text of every lines becoming
> field values. So we can use info function to change the value which
> looks and feels just like editing the line.
>
> Currently there are three problems out of my ability:
>
> 1) I have to manually adding "1:", "2:", "3:"... to the beginning of
> every line making the text becoming info vars.

It seems you need some kind of markup rule that identifies individual
lines and modifies it somehow. That would be a php job.

> 2) It is not allowed to use spaces when changing the value.

My guess is you are missing " " marks around the info var in the edit
box or something. That's why only the first word shows up.

> 3) For the UI reason I use toggle plugin to show/hide the edit box.
> But I can't give every toggle div an unique id.

We could try using the counter function {(counter id=toggle '+'
output=true)} or something of the sort. Of course if you do it all in
php this would be easier.

> I think if these three things can be solved. This line-edit plugin
> would be done.

It's a cool and ambitious idea. The way I got section edit to work was
to create a special markup rule and return custom code. That's
probably what this job needs.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to