Hello everyone,

Is it possible to include an (external) html page? I have some word-
documents I would like to show on my site, so I have uploaded them on
google docs and published them as a website. However, I would like
this google-doc website embedded in my own wiki!

I have read the include function, but as far as i can understand, it
only works with other pages from the wiki...

Another option would be: I copy google-docs HTML into a PHP, and I use
php's "require" or "include" to include the page. However, this would
involve using a PHP function in the wiki? Is there an easy way make
php's require available as a boltwire function i can use in my wiki?

thanks for the help

Mark
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to