Hi Mark,

I have not followed this thread entirely--but I think this is a
relatively dangerous approach.

If you add this line as you have done, and you have any user editable
content at all (even a comment box) you will be opening your site to
easy XSS attacks. Basically, you are giving away full access to your
server. Perhaps ok in a closed site, but please be very careful.

The embed approach is much safer. Just copy your code to
code.embed.googledocs or whatever and then put [(embed googledocs)] on
the page you desire. I believe the data vars will be pulled in
directly. If not, let me know, and I'll check into it.

Cheers,
Dan


On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 6:23 PM, Mark
Marijnissen<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I have tried that, but that does not work - because then you will miss
> the style sheet. I have found another solution, though:
>
> You must add the "HTML" tags into BoltWire's markup table. To do this,
> add in Config.PHP the following line:
> MarkUp('pre', 'html', '/&lt;html>(.*?)&lt;\/html>/se', 'BOLTescape
> (str_replace("&lt;", "<", "$1"))');  // <html>
>
> Then, you create a page called HTML:
> ---------------------
> <html>
>
> <!--[if IE]>
> <object classid="clsid:25336920-03F9-11CF-8FD0-00AA00686F13" data="</
> html>{:url}<html>" style="height:</html>{:height}<html>px; width:
> 850px; display: block;">
> </html><[[{:url}]]><html>
> </object>
> <![endif]-->
>
> <!--[if !IE]> <-->
> <object type="text/html" data="</html>{:url}<html>" style="height:</
> html> {:height}<html>px; width: 850px; display: block;">
> </html>[[ {:url}]]><html>
> </object>
>
> </html>
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> To include an HTML page, goto the page and write: "[(include html)]".
> Now, click Data and create two variables: url and height.
> Set these to the desired height and url.
>
> Of course, you can also parameterize more things like the width. And
> maybe you dont need the HTML tags, but I do not know if you can use
> variables in code.embed pages.
>
>
> cheers,
>
> Mark
>
>
>
>
> On Jul 7, 7:40 pm, Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I would try the code.embed method.
>>
>> Put the code that opens a virtual space and inserts your google docs
>> document on to a code.embed.whatever page and call it with embed
>> whatever on another page inside your wiki.
>>
>> Googling for "embed google docs" should give you some ideas or html/
>> javascript snippets that you can use on your code.embed page.
>>
>> Greetings, Martin
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to