Hi Dan,

The reason I did not use 'Total Pages: <(search group=docs* fmt=count
count=false)>' is that I was trying to run the search only once, get the
value and store it in a variable to use in a number of places on the page
(without running the search multiple times).

I will definitely give the template idea a go (haven't played with
templates yet).

Thanks.
Jan