JoeMuc2009 wrote:
> It's just my opinion but I think reconing the speakers is overkill when
> the only thing that breaks is actually the surrounds which are
> well-reachable and available for purchase.

Absolutely agree Joe - was just answering the question.

JoeMuc2009 wrote:
> it's actually amazing that they last for so long.

Yeah, but beta testers of the product started to see these failures back
in 2010/2011 after two-three years of use. So relatively pleased mine
lasted 11 years or so, I obviously started preparing for the failure for
some years now - as well as the foam surrounds purchased in 2015, I have
a new in box pair of Faital Pros (2018) and a new in box pair of
Logitech 170089's snapped up when some appeared on eBay, also in 2018.
Just ordered some more foams as well, I have many more speakers to keep
in shape!!

Kev