On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 8:15:37 PM UTC-4, Jon Kalb wrote:

> Edward,
>

> I think that place to start is here:
>

> http://www.boost.org/community/official_library_maintainer_program.html

The above link strongly implies companies and organizations willing to
maintain a Boost library. My OP is really about individual programmers
willing to maintain a Boost library. Boost needs such people and I would
like to see some sort of specific methodology which will allow such
qualified people to mainatin a Boost library where there is currently no
active mainatiner or where the library is part of the CMT. There are Boost
libraries where PRs and bug reports build up and where there is no active
maintainer to deal with these issues. I believe this is a serious problem
with end users, and I think that having satisfied end users is central to
Boost's success.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/boost-steering/90f78a39-a6a3-4762-8d7e-54170e9c675e%40googlegroups.com.