On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 11:58 America/Denver, Larry Evans wrote:

Gregory Colvin wrote:
> On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 10:18 America/Denver, Larry Evans wrote:

[snip]

>> draft-compare.zip might be a good starting point.  It
>> doesn't include the latest additions and still needs work :(.
>

> Wow.

Thanks (I guess).

Since understanding some of the code was difficult,

I think you understood cyclic_ptr better than I do now, and maybe better than I did then ;->

it would sure help
if the authors of each of the codes would analyze their own code to
check against what's already in draft-compare, or add to
draft-compare, as appropriate.  Also, it would most likely avoid the
"jumping to conclusions" which I was guilty of when evaluating
sp_collector earlier in a (this?) thread.