On Tuesday, Jul 29, 2003, at 16:02 America/Denver, Brock Peabody wrote:

On Behalf Of Gregory Colvin
[...]

For this kind of localization loading the localized resources at
runtime
is essential.  Regenerating C++ code and rebuilding the application is
not an option.

Why would it be necessary to reload anything besides the localized text?
That wouldn't be too hard:

gui_application<employee> app = row(localized_text(name_text_id),
                                    edit(&employee::name));

Are you going to change the behavior of the application from one country
to another?

Yes, you might. But I think text and graphics are most often changed, and
in the case I am describing this must be done with native resources.