At Thursday 2003-09-04 06:08, you wrote:

"Paul A. Bristow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> In trying to be virtuous and test everything compiled in strict mode as I
write
> it, I am finding myself thwarted by BOOST minimal_test otherwise excellent
test
> system.
>
> I aim to compile and test all my code with MSVC 7.1 in strict mode (option
/Za -
> no language extensions and warning level 4).
>
> But in practice this is impossible using the minimal_test.cpp
> because #include also compiles Windows specific structured exception
handling
> modules like winNT.h and these require MS extensions to compile -
otherwise
> zillions of errors.

> Is there any easier way round this so that minimal_test can be used
without
> linking with a library?
>
> Paul

I am not an expert in MSVC pragmas. Is there one that force usage of
extencions in specific part of the code?

Not that I'm aware of, there are some that allow you to ignore warnings (then to restore that later)

Gennadiy.

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
"There oughta be a law"