I vote for 8/21, but the weekend could also work. Are we defaulting to CBC,
or are there other preferences? They do have a usable patio this time of year
(though they won't reserve it. For some reason, nobody seems to accept patio
reservations anymore... >-| )

I have a bunch of tech books for reuse, and wanted to start drumming up
volunteers for the advent calendar (though that may be hard to do with a
social meeting). We still have a pretty long list of possbilities from
last year, but I will definitely need some writers since I will only be
able to manage some basic editing as I will be in school. Also, if anyone
has a direct line to Mark Fowler, thump him a few times. We've still not
arranged to transfer the DNS! I manage to get an affirmative response
every few months, but then no follow-through.
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org