Hi,

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:33:51PM -0700, Stani wrote:

> Is bpython planning to support python 3? If yes, when? I'm looking to
> improve the blender python shell with bpython functionality. The new
> Blender version 2.5 (available from graphicall.org) uses python 3.1

Yes. Andreas did some work to make this work on 3.x; as far as I know the
latest tip will work out of the box, though how much work needs to be done for
fine tuning, I'm not sure.

I don't use 3.x (I have never even played with it) so this certainly isn't
something I have any interest in doing at the moment, so if it isn't working
now, I doubt it will soon as Andreas has started university so he has very
little free time.

> Best regards,
> Stani
>
> BTW this mailing list is catching a lot of spam, so i prefered not to
> subscribe myself to receive email.

I've barely seen any spam on this list, but okay.

--
Bob Farrell