Thank you, Paul. That's just the kind of information I wanted to know. I"m 
still trying to find out where the files for keymail are stored so I can figure 
out how to handle messages better. I want to move my mail handling to my 2 GB 
CF card when it arrives so that I can leave mail where it lands and not run out 
of memory, but I can't get an answer to my questions about where the files are 
stored actually. I'm pretty sure they're  not on the system card under the 
keymail folder because I can't hear anything listed there and because they'd be 
deleted on the jkl reset if they were and that wouldn't be smart. So I'm 
guessing it's in the flash memory that's built in on the system which only has 
about 4 MB left on it which certainly makes it clear why mail slows down after 
a lot has been downloaded, because things are really filling up. Do you know 
the size of the flash disk on the mpower if that is, in fact where the mail is 
going?

Reply via email to