Your flash disk may be full. Delete and/or move files to make room. Free database space from that option in the keymail set-up menu, and make sure your inbox has no more than a few hundred email. Sounds like a lot, I know, but I just let them pile up. One day, when I had something like 203 email, I got a lot of errors and stuff until I cleaned out my inbox.
Good luck,
Alex

----- Original Message -----
From: Jose Lomeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:58:13 +1300
Subject: [Braillenote] BrailleNote question about keymail

Hello; Listers, I have a question and a problem. Okay: How come
when I try to check my e-mail the BrailleNote says error saving e-mail the disk is full? Oh: I meant to say when ever I try to download e-mail. Please write back.
Jose Lomeli
BrailleNote Bt user.

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.
Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to