Hi,
I believe you are correct because I am no longer able to open publications from tnauk with my m-power. I used to be able to unzip and read these publications with my old bn, but now get a message, with my m-power, saying that html files are currently unsupported, or something to that effect. The publications in question are not actually html files, pluss the fact that tnauk have not altered anything at their end so I know the publications are the same.
Regards, RS.

----- Original Message -----
From: Diane Kelker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Braillenote <[email protected]
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:28:29 -0600
Subject: [Braillenote] BOOKSHARE UNPACK TOOL IS CORRUPT

Good morning,

Using my VN QWERTY mPower,the BOOKSHARE UNPACK TOOL seems to have
been corrupted.  The books are being unpacked in jibberish.
Please help ASAP!  As always, mega thanks in advance!


Diane Kelker

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to