This may sound dumb but I really want to know. When you say mobile speak supports MPower, does that also mean that you can use your braille note as a bluetooth key board? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Erichsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Braillenote List'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:27 AM
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] braille display supported with talks


Hi,

I'm going to try find out if talks supports the BrailleNote mPower and PK
via bluetooth as braille displays.
I'll do some digging over the next couple of days and get back to the list
when I know something.
As for MobileSpeak, it does indeed support the mPower and PK via bluetooth
as refreshable braille displays.


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to