Hi Marcia:

There is something I am reading incorrectly about your message. First of all, are you discussing two units or one? Are you really meaning 7.0 or 7.2? I'm also not sure about the vanishing characters you are speaking of. I'll be glad to help if I can.



----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcia Holder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:40:11 +0100
Subject: [Braillenote] Missing numbers in postcode

Hello

Re M power QT 18 cell. Voice note Classic both with software
7.4


Has Human Ware fix the problem with figures vanishing after
capital Letters?

If so can I be pointed to the  software patch?

Thanks  Regards

Marcia


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to