Hi David:

I'd just go to the file manager and translate. I'd try exporting it to a brf file and see what you get.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hyde, David W.  \(ESC\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <[email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:58:44 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] Brailing Files from  PK

This is one of those things that I know I can do, but can't
figure out
how. I've created a file in Braille on the PK, which stored it
as a .kwb
file. I want to pull it into Duxbury as a .dxb file. I've moved
it to
the computer, and found that Duxbury will not open it. How do I
get the
PK to translate the file into a .DXB file, and retain the
formatting?

Dave Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W.  State Street
Janesville, WI  53545
Phone: 608.758.6152
Toll-free 866.284.1107 ext.  34
Cell" 608.751.0960
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to