Hi all. Today my BN started behaving very strangely. I was reading a
book which I myself scanned and transferred to bn. It was a txt file and was
around 500 pages long. I never had such problem earlier with this book.
Well, the problem was that the braille display would keep changing the text,
as if someone was pressing up arrow key.
I mean, the BN would take me back to the line I had already read.
After sometime the bn would freeze. I have tried a simple reset but the
problem remained the same. I copied the text required urgently to a keyword
file, but the problem remained the same.
Any reason for this?
I will be grateful for any opinions or suggestions for this problem.
I am using the latest keysoft version on my qt 32 MPower.
Thanks in anticipation
Regards
Taraprakash
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote