Hi Alex,

You could try something like the following to find out exactly what you have on the Flash Disk.
(Don't know what switch is used for all files including hidden).

To run a program:-
u(tilities)
a(pplications)
and choose keysoft system/windews/cmd.exe
At the command prompt
"/k dir<switch> <filespec> ">"<outputfile>"
For example to get all files and subdirectories into a file output Keysoft/none/a.txt use this:-
/k dir/s *.* >a.txt
I don't know what the /k is for but doesn't appear to work without it.

Regards,
Steve.

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:34:42 -0400
Subject: [Braillenote] out of room on flash disk?

Hi all,
I had 12.49 mb free on my flash disk, but when I tffied to save a
file I was told "there is not enough space on the disk".  What is
going on? I now have 14.07 mb free and it seems to work fine, but
is this a hint of something bad coming, like the errors a few
people had several weeks ago? Also, I know that all the data on
my disk does not equal 108 mb, so where is my space? Can I
somehow get more space freed, like defraging? I do not like
relying on external cards for schoolwork and other things I
access a lot, so I want my flash disk back.  Thanks!

Have a great day,
Alex

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to