Hello:
About memory problems:
Your BrailleNote never sleeps. Your computer gets
turned on and off causing it to annoy you as it boots
up and shuts down. The on - off switch on your
BrailleNote does not work that way, it turns off the
unit, but does not clear it and shut it down. Like a
computer as you use it little files and programs open
and close taking space. Eventually the clutter builds
up and it starts acting crazy with out of memory
messages and the like.
A simple reset clears lots of that junk from your
little BrailleNote's mind - kind of like a nice nap. I
know that when I've been up too long that my brain gets
cluttered and I need to reset (sleep).
JD Townsend
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote