Blake, the "at" sign is U-chord, then dot four.

Procrastination is a sin
It really is a sorrow.
It's something that I should give up,
I think I'll start tomorrow.


----- Original Message -----
From: blake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Date: 2008/11/02 02:29:41
Subject: [Braillenote] A question that is sort of off topic

>
>
> Dear All, I am trying to subscribe to the gw micro imfo list 
> using my bn, and ueb braille.  What is the at sign, I tried dot 4 
> and then dot 1, but it said single quoat I then tried space with 
> Us and dot 4, and got the same message.  I am running keysoft ce 
> 7.5 build 29 with ueb running.  Cheers, Blake.  Never do today 
> what you can do tomorrow.
> _______________________________________________
> BrailleNote mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Blessings
Rhonda Stogner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
BrailleNote mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to