Hi, the at sign in Ueb is dot 4 then dot 1.  So if this isn't 
working and neither is computer braille then I don't know what is 
happening.
Sorry I'm not much help but just to let you know you are doing 
the right thing.

>From Shaz.
Bn Qt MPower, Pk and at the moment Bt classic user


> ----- Original Message -----
>From: blake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [email protected]
>Date sent: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:48:37 +1300
>Subject: [Braillenote] A question that is sort of off topic

>Dear All, I am trying to subscribe to the gw micro imfo list
>using my bn, and ueb braille.  What is the at sign, I tried dot 4
>and then dot 1, but it said single quoat I then tried space with
>U and dot 4, and got the same message.  I am running keysoft ce
>7.5 build 29 with ueb running.  Cheers, Blake.  Never do today
>what you can do tomorrow.
>_______________________________________________
>BrailleNote mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
_______________________________________________
BrailleNote mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to