Although I've never had the bn list do this to me, there are certain words, 
though I have not figured them out yet, which make my emails come up as spam 
in some email clients.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ann Parsons" <[email protected]>
To: "Alex Hall" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] please read and respond: testing


Hi all,

Alix, it's probably email from somebody's ISP that you're getting.

Ann P.
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 09:29:49PM -0500, Alex Hall wrote:
> I am sending this as a test.  I just replied to a message about someone
> having trouble with keyword, and received two notifications that my
> message had been filtered for "profanity" (which was obviously not
> present), yet I also received the message from myself to the list.  I am
> sending this in hopes that I can recreate the messages about filtering to
> have something to send to humanware.  If anthone else has had this
> problem, please reply.
>
> Have a great day,
> Alex
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>

-- 
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
Email:  [email protected]
Web Site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
blog:  http://www.samobile.net/users/akp
Skype:  Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to