I found no profanity in your message.

******************************
dAMN, SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY


robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
[email protected]
 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Alex Hall 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 7:29 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] please read and respond: testing


I am sending this as a test.  I just replied to a message about 
someone having trouble with keyword, and received two 
notifications that my message had been filtered for "profanity" 
(which was obviously not present), yet I also received the 
message from myself to the list.  I am sending this in hopes that 
I can recreate the messages about filtering to have something to 
send to humanware.  If anthone else has had this problem, please 
reply.

Have a great day,
Alex

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 3798 (20090125) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to