I was just wondering whether anyone knows whether the problems with word documents being shown as blank occasionally when used by a brailleNote and Microsoft Wod has been corrected in keysoft version 8. I use my BrailleNote extensively, and have several working documents that I use either in the BrailleNote, or on the computer, depending on my location. However, the problem with the (edge) sign showing up in many documents that have been saved in word, and then used in both places several times is getting to be a real pest. The solution given by tech support of making .rtf files and using only them, did not work either. I would appreciate any thoughts on this matter from anyone who might have found a solution to the ptroble. The only solution I have found is to create and use text files which only works half the time or causes the inconvenience of the questions microsoft word gives you about whether you really want to save the document in text format each time you save it. or, using wordpad, which eliminates use of the spell checker. I hate to have to change note takers, because I have used the BrailleNote for a long time, but we'll have to see.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to