Hi Christina:
Yes indeed you surely can.
Just copy the books to the USB thumb drive from your computer and plug the
drive into one of the BrailleNote's USB host ports.
Hth.
Rich Cavallaro.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christina Mitchell" <[email protected]>
To: "braillenote" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:21 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] U S B memory drives
--
Christina
Hi all,
I'm anxious to start reading books on my braille note and I want to
get those little u s b memory drives you stick in the u s b ports on a
computer. Can I store books on those drives and read them on the
braille note until I get my internet card set up? I can put the
memory drive in the laptop, download the books and read them on the
braille note if this is possible?
Thanks,
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote