Strange... This one went through just fine. Welcome to the list!

On 9/6/10, David Halliwell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear list,
> I recently posted as a new member, and was advised my message was with a
> moderator.
> I haven't seen it on the list, so I'm wondering, are my messages getting
> through?
> David
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
[email protected]; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to