Hi,
It's working...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David Halliwell
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 6:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] Test post

Dear list,
I recently posted as a new member, and was advised my message was with a
moderator.
I haven't seen it on the list, so I'm wondering, are my messages getting
through?
David
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to