So what does Braille sense will give you that Braille note apex does not? I have met a lot of people who prefer braille note over braille sense because of better braille dots. I like Apex so I never tried Braille sense. Apparently they have more to offer?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Kepler" <[email protected]> To: "josh gregory" <[email protected]>; "Joseph Lee" <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] Imagine "transforming" your BrailleNoteApexintoaBraille Sense Plus


I missed something.  Could someone resend the original post?


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to