Hi,

I'm trying to run Brakeman on our application, but it seems to just end up
in an infinite loop (using 100% of one cpu core). I'm running brakeman in
debug-mode to see what's going on, but that doesn't give enough information
to track down what's happening. Anyone with ideas of how to begin debugging
(this is the first time I'm trying brakeman)?

Output of brakeman -n -d:

[Notice] Detected Rails 3 application
[Notice] Using Ruby 1.9.2. Please make sure this matches the one used to
run your Rails application.
Processing application in /home/marten/rgoc/roqua
Processing configuration...
[Notice] Escaping HTML by default
Processing gems...
Processing initializers...
Processing libs...
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/active_resource_monkeypatch.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/builders.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/builders/measurement_builder.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/builders/protocol_builder.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/epd/epd_coupling.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/epd/token_url.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/action_view_extensions.rb
Processing
/home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/active_record_extensions.rb
Processing
/home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/active_support_extensions.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/array_extensions.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/enumerable_extensions.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/fabrication_extensions.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/fixnum_extensions.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/hash_extensions.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/extensions/string_extensions.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/migration_helper.rb
Processing /home/marten/rgoc/roqua/lib/will_paginate_bootstrap.rb
Processing routes...
Processing templates...
Processing data flow in templates...
[Notice] No such template: epd/new_outcomes/_chart_settings.js
[Notice] No such template: epd/new_outcomes/_chart_settings.js
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_extra_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_extra_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_extra_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_extra_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
[Notice] No such template: system/_notice
 146/162 templates processed