On 03/05/2012 09:07 AM, Justin Collins wrote:
On 03/05/2012 06:15 AM, Marten Veldthuis wrote:
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Justin Collins <jus...@presidentbeef.com <mailto:jus...@presidentbeef.com>> wrote:

    I'm really sorry you have run into this problem, especially when
    first
    trying Brakeman. I have not actually had anyone report issues with
    Brakeman "hanging" at this particular point, so this is interesting.

No problems. It runs great on our other projects!

    Can you pull the latest code from
    https://github.com/presidentbeef/brakeman and try again? (You can run
    Brakeman directly from `bin/brakeman` if you don't want to
    rebuild/install the gem). I've added more debugging output so you can
    see which template is being processed and you should get a stack
    trace
    when interrupting the process.

Okay, with the extended debug output I can now see that the last one it's processing is this file: https://gist.github.com/e8f702be18e2cb3ab0e5

The stacktrace is here: https://gist.github.com/aaa45bf99c7f2a460607

This is with --no-branching and --debug.

- Marten

Perfect. I'm looking into this now.

-Justin
In the meantime, you can use `--skip-files` to skip that template and hopefully get at least a partial report.
No pun intended.

-Justin