This is a small release with mostly bug fixes.

However, it does introduce the ability to have "optional" checks - rules
that will not be run by default. This opens the door to more
experimentation and checks that may be unfit for general consumption for
one reason or another (slow, lots of false positives, etc.)

Please note I am serious about 3.0 coming very soon, as I have a backlog
of breaking changes I would like to introduce
(https://github.com/presidentbeef/brakeman/wiki/Roadmap#30). Let me know
if there are some you would like to see.

Changes since 2.6.2:

  * Add framework for optional checks
  * Add optional check for unscoped find queries (Ben Toews)
  * Fix stack overflow for cycles in class ancestors (Jeff Rafter)
  * Fix stack overflow in `ProcessHelper#class_name`
  * Whitelist `exists` arel method from SQL injection check
  * Avoid warning about Symbol DoS on safe parameters as method targets

For full details, please see the release post:
http://brakemanscanner.org/blog/2014/10/13/brakeman-2-dot-6-3-released/