I have a bread maker girlfriend looking for a recipe for us also.  
  The bolillos just aren't the same.
  Star

lavandalaoriginal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have also been searching 
for thi recipe for teleras.
(and willcontinue to do so).

Teleras arean ancient brea from
Spain which is also very popular
in Mexico.

They are a slightly sweet-ish
bread, simisr in taste to Parkerhouse.

They are flattish ovals with three
lines (shallow cuts) running lengthwise
on the top.

They are eaten as dinner rolls or sliced,
tasted,and made into a sandwich called a 
torta in Mexico.

When I have some on hand fromthe Mexican 
bakery will post a photo.

Meanwhile, I will cntinue to serch, and
hope you will too, and share if you find 
it! 

If you find it in a lnguge other than 
English, I will be delighted to translate 
it for us all.

Love, Lavanda














  SPONSORED LINKS 
        Bread cutting board   Bread board   Bread maker     Bread box   Low 
carb bread   Cooking recipes 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "BREAD-RECIPE" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  

  



    Ever need a vegetarian recipe or have a question, 
pop in and check us out. Guarantee we will help you.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vegetarian_group/  



                
---------------------------------
 Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Clean water saves lives.  Help make water safe for our children.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CHhStB/VREMAA/E2hLAA/mvhylB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to