There is a very big difference between what the popular media calls good scifi and
what fans of the literary side call good scifi. Hollywood scifi is about who can produce
the neatest special effects, all else is secondary but still relevant. The Matrix was,
quite simply, a good *Hollywood* scifi movie, compared to its brethren (Armageddon...
*shudder*) But for those of us with who have flown with the Killer B's for a while, it is
just fancified fluff. See it, say 'cool special effects', forget about it, and see the sequels
on video/dvd..

Rob