Jeroen--
        Sorry if this was offlist to me.  You keep sending things
"Recipient list suppressed", and I am trying to reply to everyone
that you sent the original to.
        Giorgis never bothered me much.  I tended to ignore most
of his posts, but then every now and then he would spout nonsense
like "Ronald Reagan was the greatest president EVER", and I could
not help but reply.  My impression is that his point of view was
grossly outnumbered on the old list, and that he was often just
trolling for an argument.  Not a problem, I did not have to read
if I didn't want to.  He didn't make himself obnoxious--if I wanted
to ignore him it was easy to do.
                                        ---David