Fra: Jim D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 13. juni 2003 11:12
Til: David Brin Mailing List
Emne: Waiting for Harry Potter?

Well not quite on topic, but what my next read will be.....

Two years I had not read a HP book.  When I saw people my age reading them I could not believe that they were reading books for kids.  Finally someone who has good recommendations almost forced me to read the first one.  What fun!  Now I'm waiting anxiously for the arrival of the newest book.

My problem right now is that I finished my current book and do not want to start another as I will probably not be finished by the time the new HP arrives.  (Time to catch up on magazines.)

So how many others are waiting?  Anyone else going to buy it the first weekend it is available?  How many think it is still a kids book and will not read it?  Anyone just not care?

Jim