J. van Baardwijk wrote:

> At 23:31 05-10-2002 +1000, Ray Ludenia wrote about me:
>
>> Not ONCE has he ever admitted to being wrong about ANYTHING.
>
> Do you know what the problem is with that blanket statement? I need to find
> only *one* message in which I admit to being wrong, in order to prove your
> statement false.

I tried to make it easy for you :-)

> And guess what -- I found that message...   <GRIN>

Congratulations! Bit like finding the needle in the haystack??? <BIG GRIN>

>>> You are twice wrong. The SI unit is _kilogram_ not gram. And thousands of
>>> kilograms = billions of grams
>>
>> I stand corrected on the first part, but not on the second.

Even here, only a partial backdown!

What I am referring to is that I see very little evidence in protracted
arguments that you are willing to admit the possibility that you are perhaps
even a little bit in the wrong. You determinedly cling to your views (which
is certainly your right), regardless of other's arguments or evidence. In
that sense, it is preferable that we don't waste your time (and other
list-member's time) by interminable exchanges that achieve nothing and are
not even entertaining. I think it is preferable just to let you "win" and
get on with more productive discussions. Classic example of this was Erik's
attempt at provocation with his fuck-posts.

Please use your talents to contribute positively in the way that you can.

Regards, Ray.