At 04:07 PM 10/21/02, Adam C. Lipscomb wrote:

He's not the only one guilty of that on this list, and
you might think upon the Bible verse Luke 4:23: "And
he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this
proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have
heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country."

While I know you may not care for arguments in a
religious framework, I'll suggest that the gist of
that verse:  Physician, heal thyself.

"Blessed are those proponents of an issue who stop running when they reach the ground."

(Matthew 5:49 New Millennium Translation)

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle