At 03:48 PM 10/23/02, J. van Baardwijk wrote:
At 15:49 22-10-2002 -0700, Debbi Harrell wrote:

I've sent 2 messages (re: the UN) in the past 15 minutes, but they
haven't made it - at least to my computer.
I get the impression that there is something wrong with either Nick's server or with his Internet connection. I have noticed in the last two days that messages I send to the List sometimes take *hours* before they arrive. Some of the messages I sent in the last two days never even made it at all.

Nick, whassup?

Jeroen "Must be those bloody Gremlins again" van Baardwijk

Must be. Last night, some messages I sent to another list didn't seem to go through for hours, while others I sent a few minutes earlier and a few minutes later appeared quickly. Remember what you said the other day about trying the same thing on computers and getting different results?

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle