At 18:48 25-10-2002 -0400, Joe Hale wrote:

I would like to believe "it's just a few fanatics who give Islam a bad
reputation".  However the roaring silence of the so called majority
speaks volumes about where their sympathy lies.
Bullshit. In the US, fanatical pro-life "Christians" have been murdering doctors and blowing up abortion clinics to make their point; following your reasoning, we would also have to condemn all Christians because "the silence of the majority speaks volumes about where their sympathies lies".

Do you believe that modern-day Christianity as a whole is a religion of hatred and war?

Jeroen "Intolerance towards intolerance" van Baardwijk