J. van Baardwijk wrote:
>> No one seems to care but you.
>
> If that is true, then I might just as well restore the previous content of
> the Main Page of Brin-L.com, as it appearently is quite accurate -- you
> know, the version that says that things like flame wars and personal
> attacks are completely accepted and tolerated behaviour here.
>
> But you really would not want that, now would you?

Threat.

> OK, then I am apparently the only one here who thinks that intolerance and
> personal attacks should NOT be acceptable behaviour. Hold on a second while
> I update Brin-L.com...

Again.

>> John is in no way responsible for your actions.
>
> In a way, he is. My responses are triggered by *his* misbehaviour; if he
> does not misbehave, I do not criticise his behaviour.

Bit like responses to your exemplary behaviour?

> Excuse me? *I* am trying to improve this list by trying to get a major
> disturbing factor (Giorgis) to clean up his act, and then you call *me*
> irresponsible? I think that "irresponsible" better describes those who
> think there is nothing wrong with Giorgis wreaking havoc on this list over
> and over again, merely because he cannot accept that people do not share
> his narrow-minded, black-and-white worldview.

I only see *you* "wreaking havoc" many times a day. John has long since not
bothered to take any notice of your tedious provocations.

> That is what I start out with: treating people the way I want them to treat
> me. However, with some people such an attitude is just not going to work;
> to get through to people like Jeroen, you need to lower yourself to his
> level.

As I just have.

> Jeroen "Who needs him anyway" van Baardwijk

Good question, when you are in this defensive negative mode. Clean up your
act. Concentrate you energies on constructive discussions about your views.

Ray.

PS: You can have the last word on this too, if you like. However, you would
be far better thought of if you didn't bother replying to this post.