At 02:58 AM 10/27/02, The Fool wrote:

Most hot and spicy sauces will
help clear the sinus', but it's better to keep them clear in the first
place.

Agreed.

What should one do to insure that when one has severe allergies that make them block up at the slightest provocation (or sometimes no apparent provocation), so one never really has clear sinuses to keep clear? And only relatively strong medicine provides some relief, which generally wears off before it is time to take the next dose, though if you're lucky it allows for a long enough span of relatively free breathing so you can get to sleep, and if you're not, you lie there miserable all night and feel even worse the next day . . .

--Ronn! :)

Achooo Maru

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle