At 08:48 PM 11/8/02, Julia Thompson wrote:
Dan Minette wrote:

> [...]

I was thinking of something around 3.5.

Which would correspond to an "H" in drafting lead.

How well would that work?

I dunno. I've never tried writing with different hardnesses of lead while wearing a pressurized space suit . . .

-- Ronn! :)

Ronn Blankenship
Instructor of Astronomy/Planetary Science
University of Montevallo
Montevallo, AL

Disclaimer: Unless specifically stated otherwise, any opinions contained herein are the personal opinions of the author and do not represent the official position of the University of Montevallo.