Julia said:

> p.s. How large is the Known Universe?

A few tens of billions of light years across. It depends on a rather
flimsy ladder of distance measurements so I'm not sure exactly how big.

> And how can you govern as God-Emperor without FTL communications?

I was planning to wave my arms in the general direction of the night sky
and say "I claim these worlds in the name of myself, Richard the First
and Last, God-Emperor of the Known Universe." The rest is mere
technicalities - I'll let the engineers deal with them while I'm
consolidating my rule here on Earth.

Actually, I think I'll go outside to check if it's clear and get on with
that claiming right now...

> And if you have them, could you share with the rest of us?

Sure. Have a super-cluster. No, I'm feeling magnanimous: have two!

Rich
GCU Divine Generosity