> --- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Carnation is a brand of instant hot chocolate.  I've
> > been known to buy
> > it and fix it for myself sometimes.  (I get the Rich
> > Chocolate flavor when I buy it.)
>
> They also make a chocolate malt powder to add to milk,
> which I use in summer when it's too hot for cocoa.
>
> Best malteds I ever had were at the LSU Dairy Science
> Store.  16% butterfat ice cream, from their herd of
> Jersey cows.  A gustatory O*.... ;)
>
> Braum's ain't bad either.
>
> Chocolate As A Drug Maru

Best ice cream I've eaten was from the University of Wisconsin Dairy
Department.  I think that might trump LSU. :-)  Remember, the motto that
almost made it on the Wis license plate:

Wisconsin

Smell our Dairy Air

Dan M.
Now wait a second. Penn State has a dairy department which trumps all of them, it was the first and is the best.

http://conferences.cas.psu.edu/IceCream/icsc.html

Ben and Jerry took the course before they started their company.

Kevin T.
I've only eaten at the Creamery once, a long time ago. <shame>