> Nick Arnett wrote:
> >
> >This is an action that I take only with GREAT reluctance.  However, neither
> >Julia nor I is willing to endure harassment of this kind.
> I imagine that you have collect a lot of interesting material for your
> study of internet communities and how they deal with a crisis.
>
> Or maybe not - probably the listmembers that would support Jeroen
> are silent, because this is not a conflict between common listmembers,
> but between a listmember and the list Overlord.
>
> Alberto Monteiro

        Hey, you forgot the emoticons!  : (

        I guess that I support Nick's action, anyway I gave up and
killfiled Jeroen for keeps weeks ago.  We keep kicking around ideas
on easy ways to collectively deal with individuals who don't
respect etiquette.  But until we do come up with one that works,
the listowner and overlord has to step in.

                                ---David

All Hail the Mighty Listowner!  : )