Erik Reuter wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 12:20:24AM +0100, Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten
> wrote:
>
> > To me it felt like a conscious effort to further discredit a
> > listmember's reputation beyond any possibility of repair fully well
> > knowing that that listmember is unable to publicly defend himself.
>
> Oh, spare us the poor victim crap.

It wasn't intended as such. I merely observed a discrepancy between
intention and action and felt entitled to point it out. So maybe I shouldn't
have guessed as to the motivation for making that remark I used to make my
point but you could have limited yourself to just pointing that out and
spare me the acidic attack I feel I really didn't deserve.

> I imagine you have noticed my defense of speech on this list in thepast.

At nauseum. ;o)

> In fact, I have defended Jeroen's ability to post to the list in the past.
> I would even consider defending it again in the future, if only Jeroen
> would show some responsibility and/or remorse, some expression that he
> will not harass and threaten people in the future.

I am all for this, but shouldn't this also be applied to all others on this
list? I for instance am sick and tired of being insulted time and again ....

Sonja