Lal wrote:
So, can Brin-L recommend some more Brin for me? ;)
I replied:

[snip]
Um, I think that covers almost everything he's written and and had published (someone else on-list might be able to point you to anything published in magazines or anthologies). I can't think of any other authors I've read that have written such consistently interesting stuff that I would recommend everything they wrote.
DOH! Of course, I forgot Heart of the Comet, which he wrote with Greg Benford and which I have not read yet, and also Foundation's Triumph, which I enjoyed even if I thought it and the rest of the "Second Foundation Trilogy" (and that is a minor pun in it's own right) didn't quite mesh comfortable with Asimov's Foundation stories.

And then there's ST:TNG: Forgiveness, Out of Time (written for teens, I believe), and a role-playing game called Tribes...

Sheesh! That's the last time I say something like "I think that's all he wrote" without stopping to thing about it first...

Reggie Bautista
Chagrinned Maru