Jon Gabriel wrote:

> *grin*
>
> My Breadman Ultimate and I are horribly insulted.
>
> :)
>
> Jon
> (Who will risk acne for homemade Sourdough Pizza.) :)

Does your Breadman Ultimate have a "french bread" setting?
An excellent question, and seeing as how I've made a variety of French Breads, you'd think I would know the answer. I believe so, but will check when I get home.

I've been taking requests since before my wedding from various family members for different breads. My wife even bought me a bread machine cookbook as one of my birthday presents in October -- which means our kitchen saw a "Pumpkin Incident" a couple of weeks ago when I tried to make a pumpkin challah. (I was subsequently informed that the ugly result was God's way of punishing me for making challah on Saturday. :-) )

(I might get a breadmaker eventually....)
They're awesome -- even though my wife only uses it for pizza dough. :)
I've gone from only making cinnamon raisin bread to more creative varieties.

We got to chow down on my mother-in-law's Swedish molasses bread over
Thanksgiving.  Now, *that* was yummy.  (We have 5 loaves in the freezer,
but those are to give the neighbors.)  Dan wants to learn how to make it
over Christmas.  Then we'd be in sweet brown bread whenever we wanted to
be....
YUM! That sounds really tasty. If it's not a secret family recipe would you mind sharing? (I'll try not to beg!) :-)

Jon
I thought this was a low-carb list? Where's that unsubscribe button?

Kevin T.
Ten days gone=1300 messages to go