Speaking for both men in the household (not necessarily for any other men in
her life): we wouldn't even *dare* break it. The consequences would be too
horrible...   :-)

Jeroen "I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.